4444CAFullerton$298,870soldAccounting & Tax Brokerage

$350,000 - CPA firm for sale in Fullerton, CA. This Sole-Proprietor firm was established by the Seller over 31 years ago and has been operating in its current location for 17 years. The Seller is looking forward to retirement but is willing to work for up to a year to help with transition. Approximately 5% of clients come in for an appointment while the other 95% upload their documents to the Seller for completion. The clientele is comprised largely of Asian Indian community members who primarily speak English. Through the work of an out-sourced staff, this firm provides tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, accounting services and entity formation services (e.g., Corp’s, LLC’s, etc.). There is no lease to assume but the office is available to lease if the buyer wants to remain in the same space. Otherwise, since a large majority of clientele are virtual, the practice may easily be relocated to another location. Practice generates approximately $100k from 157 individuals with an average fee of $640, 58 entities with an average fee of $1,471, $62k from payroll and bookkeeping services and $51k from other miscellaneous accounting related services. The software used consists of Lacerte, ProSeries, Drake, QuickBooks and Canopy to facilitate the needs of their clients. The Seller is looking for an EA or CPA who is friendly and personable that will be able to bond and care for the clients. They should be able to become confident personal advisors to the clientele. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA on our website at and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission. ATB, Inc. CA DRE 02002824