4441CASan Luis Obispo$247,229availableAccounting & Tax Brokerage

$312,000 - CPA Firm for Sale in San Luis Obispo, CA. ref# SLO123. This firm has been operating for over 25 years and in the same location for the past 10 years. The Seller is looking forward to retirement but is able to assist the Buyer after the sale as needed. The practice can be moved from it’s current location but should remain in the local region for the best client retention. Practice generates gross revenue of $274k from 149 Individuals with an average fee of $1,035, plus 50 Entities with an average fee of $1,545, and $42k of revenue from 2 Reviews and 3 Compilations. Approximately 35% of clients like to come in to the office for an appointment while the remaining 65% prefer to drop-off, mail, and electronically remit their tax information. Firm uses Drake, Lacerte, QuickBooks and CFS. Seller is looking for a CPA with a background in tax who is responsive, patient and kind. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA on our website at and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission. ATB, Inc. CA DRE 02002824

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.