4432CANapa$112,635availableAccounting & Tax Brokerage

$165,000 - CPA firm for sale in Napa, CA. This Sole-Proprietor firm was established by the Seller in 2006 and has been operating in its current location for 16 years. 95% of clients come in for an appointment while the other 5% drop-off or mail in their documents for completion. Current office lease expires 6/30/2024. Practice is relocatable but should remain in the general area for the purposes of client retention. The Seller is very much looking forward to retirement but is willing to stay depending on the need of the Buyer, pay rate to be negotiated. Practice generates an accrual basis gross revenue of $113k from 49 Individuals with an average fee of $751, 4 Entities with an average fee of $2,925, 1 Bookkeeping client paying $5,000/yr., $55k from local county government and commercial audits and $4k for consulting and other miscellaneous services provided. Firm uses ProSeries Tax for tax preparation as well as QuickBooks. Seller is looking for an experienced CPA with a very strong background in tax and attestation. The Buyer should be personable, understanding, patient and have a strong desire to give top level service to the clients. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA on our website at and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission. ATB, Inc. CA DRE 02002824.

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.