|REF||STATE||LOCATION||ANNUAL GROSS $||STATUS||PRIVATE SALE / BROKER|
|4431||CA||San Bernardino||$630,234||available||Accounting & Tax Brokerage|
$725,000 - CPA firm for sale in San Bernardino, CA. This Sole-Proprietor firm was established by the Seller in 2004 and has been operating in its current location for 4 years. The firm has grown from referrals and word-of-mouth since its inception with no advertising needed. 40% of clients either come in for an appointment or drop off their tax documents. The remaining 60% will either mail or electronically send their documents. Seller is willing to stay on after the sale, in a limited capacity, anywhere from 6 months to a year to aid in client and employee retention, pay rate to be negotiated. The firm is currently operated by the Seller with 1 full-time Admin and 1 part-time Staff Accountant employed year-round. Two additional employees, one EA tax preparer and one Admin Assistant, are added during tax season. The part-time Staff Accountant works full-time during tax season as well. All employees are willing to stay on after the sale if Buyer desires. Office is currently in a lease until 8/31/24 and will need to be assumed. If office is not kept, keeping a location within 25-30 miles for clients to travel is ideal. Practice generates gross revenue of $630k from 235 Individuals with an average fee of $819, plus 92 Entities (see breakdown below), Gift Taxes and 5500EZ’s with an average fee of $1,533. It also generates $297k from Bookkeeping services along with Payroll, Audits & Reviews and Consulting/Research services. Practice currently uses ProSystem FX for tax preparation as well as Creative Solutions, QuickBooks, and CFS. Buyer should be an experienced CPA with a background in tax & accounting with the ability to communicate with clients at their level and be able to provide timely, accurate services. The Seller is looking for someone who will treat every client as if they are a family member and provides a high level of personal service. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA on our website at atbcal.com/buyerprofile and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission. ATB, Inc. CA DRE 02002824.
Back to CALIFORNIA listings