CALIFORNIA

Loading…
REFSTATELOCATIONANNUAL GROSS $STATUSPRIVATE SALE / BROKER
4393CASan Rafael$199,160newAccounting & Tax Brokerage

$250,000 - CPA practice for sale in San Rafael, CA. Seller is open to exploring all types of sale options including selling a portion of the firm prior to tax season (roughly 50%) or selling the entire practice. Gross revenue of $199k is derived from approximately 115 Individual returns with an average fee of $1,113 along with 30 Entities with an average fee of $2,303. Approximately 95% of the clients will remit their tax documents electronically or mail to the office, and the remaining 5% will either drop off their tax information or have an in-person appointment. This firm is currently operated out of the Sellers home office and will need to be relocated. A firm in the general area may help with retention because of the local feel, but most of the clients are comfortable working remotely. Office employs 1 full time EA who will assist in transition but does not want to continue working for an extended period of time after the sale. The clientele will transition best to an EA or CPA with a background in tax who is focused on individuals, small businesses, and investors. Practice currently uses Lacerte for tax preparation along TaxDome. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA on our website at atbcal.com/buyerprofile and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission. ATB, Inc. CA DRE 02002824.

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Resources

banner