4584ORSouthwest Oregon$400,000availableABA Advisors, LLC

OVERVIEW - ABA Advisors represents this accounting practice located in Southwest Oregon. This is a one owner firm. The owner is willing to provide transitional assistance to help facilitate a smooth transition.

THE PRACTICE - The firm was originally started in 1974. The current owner became a partner in 1978 and then became a sole proprietor in 1982. The firm has solid average fees with the average 1040 being $700. The firm provides mostly tax services with some accounting and payroll clients. The firm is 100% paperless and engagement letters are used with all clients. The majority of the clients are located around the office location. About 75% of the clients drop off their work while the remaining 25% send it in by mail or electronically. Business ID: OR-2033

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.