OKLAHOMA

Loading…
REFSTATELOCATIONANNUAL GROSS $STATUSPRIVATE SALE / BROKER
3340OKCarter County$265,000availableABA Advisors, LLC

OVERVIEW - ABA Advisors represents this bookkeeping, tax and payroll practice located in Carter County, OK. The seller is willing to provide transitional assistance to the buyer to help ensure client retention.

THE PRACTICE - The practice has a good mix of monthly recurring revenue. Bookkeeping and Payroll fees make up approximately 60% of the revenue with individual and business tax work making up the remaining 40%. BUSINESS ID# OK-91211

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Resources

banner