4458MDSilver Springs, MD$465,000availableABA Advisors, LLC

OVERVIEW - ABA Advisors represents this CPA practice located in the Silver Spring, MD / DC Metro area. The seller is willing to provide transitional assistance to the buyer to help ensure client retention. THE PRACTICE - The practice has primarily individual and business tax clients and provides accounting services. Average fees are solid for a practice of this size and the net is high. The firm is paperless. 90% of clients mail or email their information to the firm while the other 10% drop it off. The buyer for this practice should be a CPA. Business ID: MD-1994

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.