CONNECTICUT

Loading…
REFSTATELOCATIONANNUAL GROSS $STATUSPRIVATE SALE / BROKER
3866CTLitchfield County$431,000newAccounting Practice Sales

• Accounting and tax practice for sale in a Litchfield County, Connecticut community near the Berkshire Mountains of Southwest Massachusetts
• Revenues have grown steadily, and current year revenue is estimated to be $431,000
• The practice derives approximately 60% of its revenue from accounting and tax services for business clientele representing a broad range of industries, and the other 40% is derived from individual tax preparation
• The practice enjoys a great reputation in the area and a stellar annual client retention rate of approximately 99%
• Experienced staff is in place
• The owner will assist with the transitioning clients to the buyer

Asking Price: $465,000

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Resources

banner