|REF||STATE||LOCATION||ANNUAL GROSS $||STATUS||PRIVATE SALE / BROKER|
|3660||VA||Washington-VirginiaMarketplace||$7,500,000||new||New Clients Inc.|
Practice Fact Sheet
Supplied by New Clients, Inc.
1. Gross annual revenue 7.5 million and growing;
2. So far this year billings are up $240,000 with a projected growth of $500,000 by year end;
3. A client mix of monthly write-up, payroll, business, and personal tax prep., the sweet spot of accounting practice revenue;
4. A 95% employee retention rate;
5. A 95% client retention rate;
6. Profits margins including owner add-backs of 4mm per year;
7. The NCI marketing plan in place and producing;
8. All employees and managers have signed non-competes;
9. 5 offices each with its own experienced manager;
10. The owner has almost no day-to-day activities in managing the firm;
11. The owner is willing to stay on for a good transition period and continue to bring in new clients. This is something he's extremely good at!
12. Off-Shore processing setup that can be expanded as the business continues to grow and at incredibly low rates;
13. No one client represents more than 3% of the entire firm's billings;
14. Listed as one of the top 50 firms in the Washington/VA marketplace an ever-expanding marketplace;
15. 50% of clients pay via direct draft or CC and all other services are paid for in advance.
Seller is requesting the following additional information from buyer can be downloaded form our website newclientsinc.com:
Contact Bruce Clark using the message form below for details on pricing for this one-of-a-kind accounting firm.