CALIFORNIA

Loading…
REFSTATELOCATIONANNUAL GROSS $STATUSPRIVATE SALE / BROKER
4144CARoseville$841,073newAccounting & Tax Brokerage

$925,000 - CPA firm for sale in Roseville, CA. This high average fee firm was located in Sacramento for over 30 years but moved to it’s current Roseville location about 5 years ago. The firm can be relocated to another office in the Roseville/Sacramento region but can’t be moved outside of the area. Firm is currently operated by 2 CPA partners and one would like to retire. The second Partner wants to remain with the firm and continue working for another 5-10 years. This sale represents the full practice and not only the retiring CPA’s portion. Approximately 95% of the clients will drop off/mail and electronically upload their documents to the firm and the remaining 5% like to come in for an appointment. Gross revenue of $841k is derived from approx. 172 individual returns with an avg. fee of $1,439 plus 108 Entities with an avg. fee of $2,362, along with $270k from Bookkeeping and Payroll revenue and 1 CPA Review that generates about $34k. The clientele will transition best to a CPA with a background in tax and accounting who can also provide financial services and personal financial guidance to the clients. Firm uses Lacerte along with AccountingCS and Quickbooks. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA on our website at atbcal.com/buyerprofile and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission. ATB, Inc. CA DRE 02002824.

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:

Legal Notice: The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Resources

banner