accounting practice sales

Like Us on Facebook

Accounting Practices for Sale
Accounting Practices Wanted
accounting practice sales

Articles

Succession Planning for Accountants

When you hear about succession planning, what sort

How to find the right accounting practice to buy.

Finding the right accounting practice to buy has a

Over 20,000 Visitors

The Accounting Practice Exchange launched on 1 Jul

Brokers & FSBO's - 5 Reasons to advertise here

Brokers & FSBO sellers - 5 reasons you should

Financing the Acquisition of an Accounting Firm

As a business broker that specializes in the sale

A snap shot of the brokered practice market

The following Infographic shows a snap shot of the

How to pre-qualify potential buyers

Many responses to your ad will be from buyers who

Key questions to ask in selecting a broker

A good business broker is worth their weight in go

Events

CALIFORNIA
Ref Location Annual Gross $ Status Private sale/Name of broker
1807 Sacramento $815,777 Available New Clients Inc.

PRACTICE FACT SHEET: Sacramento, CA
Supplied by New Clients, Inc.

Purchase Price: $1,020,000 – Financing available to qualified applicants. Various programs available.
Call for details.
ACCOUNTING, BOOKKEEPING, COMPILATIONS

Monthly Clients: 11, Avg Fee: $22,085, Total: $242,936
Quarterly Clients: 19, Avg Fee: $7,475, Total: $142,000
Annual Clients: 14, Avg Fee: $7,631, Total: $106,837

Income Tax:

Individuals: 289 Avg Fee: $791 Total: $228,778
Businesses: 63 Avg Fee: $548 Total: $34,546
Other (trusts estates & nonprofits): 31 Avg Fee: $1,556, Total: 60,680

Other Services: Advisory/Consulting is included in the tax & accounting service
Payroll service is minimal & included in accounting

Total Gross Income: $815,777

Description of area: Our clients are primarily in the Sacramento metropolitan area and northern California. However, when clients move to other states and countries, they often remain our clients. Some of our clients have income in multiple states and jurisdictions.

Description of clientele: Our business clientele is approximately 80% medial and professional practices with the remaining 20% a mixture of various small business and nonprofit organizations. We do accounting and tax work for estates and trusts. Our individual clients include many of the partners, owners and officers of our business clients plus friends and relatives. In addition, we have tax and advisory individual clients not related to the business. Many of our clients are high-income or high-net-worth individuals and may have income in many states and jurisdictions.

Other Information: Firm emphasis is on acquiring business clients. Many individual clients flow from our business clients.

Seller is requesting the following additional information from buyer:

Confidentiality Agreement
Financial Statement

Interested Parties Should Contact:
Todd Steinberg
1-800-338-0778
E-mail: todd@newclientsinc.com

Once the above items are provided to NCI, I will arrange a mutually convenient time to view this practice. Any questions, please call.

For more details please contact the advertiser about this listing:
* Your Name:
*Your Email Address:
*Confirm Email Address:
Telephone number:
Practice Name:
*Message:
 
Legal Notice:

The information supplied in this listing has been provided by the business seller or their representative. The Accounting Practice Exchange has no stake in the sale of this business and has NOT verified any of the information contained in this listing. The Accounting Practice Exchange assumes no responsibility for this listings completeness or accuracy. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

*ReCaptcha:
*Mandatory fields:
 
Having trouble sending a message?

Very occassionally on some older browsers users have reported difficulties seeing the captcha images. If you cannot see the captcha image which is above the 'Submit' button, then simply email your message and the reference number of the practice that is for sale and we will immediately forward it to the seller. Our email addressis admin@accountingpracticeexchange.com

Follow Us